Using chemical disinfectants to clean the swimming pool is a good way. The circulation methods of swimming pool water treatment include co-current, counter-current, and mixed-flow. Here is the topic we are going to talk about-the circulation method of swimming pool water treatment!

The circulation method of swimming pool water treatment-mixed flow

60% to 70% of the total circulating water in the swimming pool is retrieved through the overflow return trough located on the outside of the pool wall; the other 30% to 40% of the water is retrieved through the backwater outlet located at the bottom of the pool. After the two parts of circulating water are combined for purification (adding medicine, filtering, heating, and disinfecting), it is returned to the pool for continued use.

The circulation method of swimming pool water treatment-counterflow

The entire circulating water volume of the swimming pool is sent into the pool through the water supply port or water supply tank located at the bottom of the pool, and then the corresponding volume of used water is retrieved through the overflow tank located on the outside of the pool wall for purification (adding chemicals, such as sodium hypochlorite, Trichloroisocyanuric acid Sodium dichloroisocyanurate, chlorine dioxide tablets, and other disinfectants, including but not limited to this, and then filtered, heated and disinfected) and then return to the pool for continued use.

Advantages of using counter-current water circulation method:

  • It can effectively remove the surface dirt off the pool water;
  • The evenly arranged water supply ports at the bottom of the pool can achieve uniform water flow and prevent turbulence;
  • It can evenly and effectively update the pool water exchange and improve the treatment effect of the pool water;
  • The temperature of the pool water is uniform, and there will be no temperature difference caused by different water depths;
  • The temperature of the pool water is stable and will not affect the water level change of the pool surface due to the backwashing of the filter with pool water;
  • There is very little dirt on the bottom of the pool.

The circulation method of swimming pool water treatment-downstream

The entire circulating water volume of the swimming pool is sent into the pool through the water supply port located below the water surface of the pool wall, and then the corresponding volume of used water is retrieved from the backwater port located at the bottom of the pool for purification (dosing, filtering, heating and disinfecting) ) And then return to the water flow mode for continued use in the pool.

Many disinfectants have good disinfection effects. You can choose which disinfectant to use according to the price and dosage of the related products. The selection of disinfectant should meet the following requirements and have the function of continuous sterilization:

  • Do not cause water and environmental pollution, and do not change the water quality of the pool;
  • No irritation or little irritation to the human body;
  • Low corrosion to the building structure, equipment, and pipeline;
  • Safe, non-toxic, and no residue;
  • The sterilization ability is efficient and fast.

 

home-shop-now-button