There’s no doubt that your pool was the main trigger-buying factor of your current home. And since acquiring it, it has become an ideal summertime meet-up point for your family and friends. Your deck has also become a great place to make your barbecues, conduct family reunions, house parties, and having all sorts of family fun activities. However, you’ve invested a lot of time and money to make your pool give a constant aesthetic meaning – but it doesn’t seem to grace your strenuous efforts.
Table of Contents
How Long Does Pool Resurfacing Take?
You’re likely wondering why the pool keeps showing cracks and tiny fissures that are unappealing to the eye. If that’s your case, then this article is for you. We’ll discuss all the processes pertaining to pool resurfacing and the length of time it takes to complete the process. Besides, we’ll also provide an eye-opening guideline to help you determine if residential pool resurfacing is necessary. But how long does it take to resurface a swimming pool?
How long does pool resurfacing take?
Ideally, it takes a minimum of two days to resurface a swimming pool, but it all depends on the swimming pool’s size and a customer’s needs. If resurfacing focuses more on improving intricate decorative designs, it will inevitably take longer. Besides, it’ll also require more time refilling the pool, and this takes much longer. It involves a few simple steps done in a subtle chronology to achieve the best pool resurfacing results. Here’s an overview of the steps we’ll take to revitalize your pool’s initial glitter.
- Emptying the pool: We initially drain the pool to create the required workspace before embarking on pool resurfacing.
Pool prepping: Pool prepping activities involve peeling and removing the old surface to the pool raw and ready. This activity is essential because it helps create adhesiveness to the surface to not peel off in the future.
- Masonry installation and pool sealing: We install the new masonry after peeling and removing the upper surface. Afterward, we seal the pool to prevent any leaks that could result in the future.
- Lodging the pool finish and tidying it: Once we’re done with masonry installation, we install the finishing of your preference, be it pebble, tiles, quartz, pebble, or any other material, and clean any debris that may have built up in the previous activities.
- Refilling the pool and treating the water: Once it’s all done, we’ll refill the pool to capacity and treat the water using ideal chemicals to keep the PH levels in balance.
- Monitoring and winding up: Before leaving your premises, we’ll closely monitor it to ascertain that there are no issues with your pool and that it’s intact, ready for you and your family to jump in!
Pool resurfacing guidelines
When your pool is in dire need of some resurfacing, it’ll show through a few signs. It’s always good that you intervene immediately by hiring a resurfacing contractor to get the work done for you. Here’s a checklist of these signs.
- Leaks leading to water volume reduction
- Staining of the pool surfaces due to prolonged use
- Cracks appearing on the pool surface and the associated deck
- Chalky residue
If any of these signs show up, be proactive and call for resurfacing services to restore your pool’s initial glitter.
Reliable resurfacing pool contractors
We’re reliable pool resurfacing contractors and if you’re searching for pool resurfacing services, look no further than us. We offer reliable residential and commercial pool resurfacing, and we’re available at your convenience. We also have a team of experienced experts to provide you high-end services that will leave you all smiling. Feel free to contact us, and we’ll be ready to serve you.